Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am MELVIN BAUTISTA PARINGIT.
I am VIRGO.
I am private person, but i don't think people really know me.
i am cute patient, family oriented, loyal and respectful.
I can also be FORGIVING.

I love listening to music, watching movies on DVD, play guitar, play organ, surfing the net and also I love sleeping.

I am happiest when I go out at night and when I am sleeping.
I'm not so much into the physical aspects; I go beyond, I'm interested in the inner self.

People mistake my shyness for snobbishness, but when you get to know me, you will see that I'm really a nice guy. I DON'T OPEN UP EASILY. It takes time before I really warm up to people, especially STRANGERS.

I like to think that I am a nice person, that I haven't offended and I don't offend anybody. I don't step on other's PEOPLE'S TOES. I follow the GOLDEN RULE. I believe in the LAW OF KARMA.

I pray before I go to sleep not only for my self but for other people, includung those who think ill of me so they will be ENLIGHTENED.

I am just a regular guy..

Am i vain?? NO, I'm not, although a lot of people think that I am.
Honestly, I do find my self good-looking but not very atractive..ha, ha, ha,!.
I don't think there's anything special about me except my INFECTIOUS CUTENESS..??..ha, ha, ha,!.

I am a WORRIER. YES, I worry about a lot of things, about everything! I can be PESSIMISTIC and I'm trying hard to change that attitude. It's not good. Isn't?.

My personality is not that good. Some may love me but some may hate me. Behind of this statement, I still love the way I am, because I don't want to pretend as someone just to flatter anyone. I'm just MHEL, I'm not perfect, at least not fake.!

I am what I am.
I am CHRISTIAN.
I am MELVIN BAUTISTA PARINGIT.

No comments: